An Employer of Choice
APS employees ensure pension plan members and pensioners receive the quality services that they deserve. And that’s why it’s important that our employees receive a great compensation package for a job well done.
At APS, we know that compensation is more than just the financial remuneration received by an employee. Our generous compensation program offers benefits necessary for you and your family's needs, promotes a healthy work-life balance, personal educational growth, and provides support for a successful professional journey at APS.
Below are some of the benefits APS provides to all our permanent and temporary employees.
Our Total Rewards Package
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Flexible spending account (health spending, personal spending, RRSP, TFSA)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Basic life and dependent life insurance
- General illness (short-term disability) and long-term disability coverage
- Competitive paid vacation entitlements
- Personal leave days
- Statutory holiday closure
- Christmas closure
- Alternative work arrangements (work from home, flexible work arrangements, compressed work week for non-managerial roles)
- Educational assistance program
- Annual professional designation fees
- Employee referral program
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- In–house learning and development training
- Free employee parking
- ETS@Work bus pass program
- Complimentary gourmet coffee when at the APS building
- Dedicated service awards program
- Discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses
- Corporate wellness program - discounts at sports and fitness facilities
- Employee preferred pricing plans
- Optical - glasses, contacts
- Wireless service and hardware
- Computer hardware
- Anti-virus programs
Detailed information on the above benefits can be provided during recruitment.