Canada Post Service Interruption
Alberta Pensions Services Corporation is working hard to make sure it's business as usual for the Plans we administer and their members, pensioners and employers during a Canada Post service interruption.
If you're collecting a pension and your payments are directly deposited to your bank account, the mail disruption won,t affect your monthly benefits. If you still receive cheques, contact the Member Services Centre to set up direct deposit, or to make other arrangements.
Other Plan mail can be sent via fax or email, or be made available for pickup at the Alberta Pensions Services office in Edmonton. Also, the Secure Mailbox on mypensionplan.ca is a safe, easy way of delivering documents.
Contact information for further assistance
- LAPP Members: 1-877-649-5277
- PSPP Members: 1-877-453-1PSP (1777)
- MEPP Members: 1-877-889-MEPP (6377)
- SFPP Members: 1-877-809-SFPP (7377)
- Other Plans' Members: 1-800-358-0840
- Fax: 780-421-1652
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-877-391-EMPL (3675)
- Fax: 780-415-9598
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1-877-422-4748 (toll free in North America)
If you live outside of North America, please call our international toll-free phone number:
- enter your country's international calling/access code,
- Then 1-800-661-81988 (local long distance dialing rules will apply).
Your international calling code may vary by country. Please confirm with your local telephone service provider before dialing.